Buying real estate — whether it’s your first, second, or vacation home — land or investment property– you’re bound to have many questions. We will provide you with a wealth of information about the buying process that can save you time and money.
The very first thing we do to serve you is LISTEN! What are your wants and needs, do you prefer new construction or charming resale homes, condominiums, townhomes or single family home? Once you have described your desired property we go to work for you. We have developed a plan of action to insure our clients enjoy the entire process of finding their next home.
- Assist Buyer in Pre-Qualification and Pre-Approval process with lender.
- Educate Buyers on neighborhoods, schools, and all other pertinent information regarding the areas in which the buyer chooses to purchase a new home.
- Keep Buyer updated on any new, reduced, or Back On the Market (BOM) properties that may fit the buyer’s needs.
- Advise the buyer(s) on values and prepare a written comparative market analysis (CMA) once buyer identifies desirable property.
- Prepare, present, and negotiate the best terms and price possible for the buyer.
- Assist in preparing a schedule for all inspections including; pest control, appraisal, appointments in accordance with buyer’s physical inspection contingencies and successful close of escrow.
- Monitor loan contingency status.
- Assist in coordination of closing of escrow.
- Review closing statement with buyer(s) and escrow officer.
- Assure keys and access are delivered to buyer(s) upon notification of close of escrow.