|8 Costly Mistakes|
|First Time Buyers|
Buying real estate — whether it’s your first, second, or vacation home — land or investment property– you’re bound to have many questions. We will provide you with a wealth of information about the buying process that can save you time and money.
- Assist Buyer in Pre-Qualification and Pre-Approval process with lender.
- Educate Buyers on neighborhoods, schools, and all other pertinent information regarding the areas in which the buyer chooses to purchase a new home.
- Keep Buyer updated on any new, reduced, or Back On the Market (BOM) properties that may fit the buyer’s needs.
- Advise the buyer(s) on values and prepare a written comparative market analysis (CMA) once buyer identifies desirable property.
- Prepare, present, and negotiate the best terms and price possible for the buyer.
- Assist in preparing a schedule for all inspections including; pest control, appraisal, appointments in accordance with buyer’s physical inspection contingencies and successful close of escrow.
- Monitor loan contingency status.
- Assist in coordination of closing of escrow.
- Review closing statement with buyer(s) and escrow officer.
- Assure keys and access are delivered to buyer(s) upon notification of close of escrow.